HAMPTONS NET COVERUP
- Fabric: flexible stripe net
Size & Fit
Bust: Measure the bust line at the fullest part of your chest as firmly as you can without changing the shape of your breasts.
Under Bust: Measure firmly around your chest and let it rest just under your bust, making sure that the tape is lying straight across your back.
Waist: Measure around your torso, at the smallest party of your waist, Typically this is above your belly button and is also know as the natural waistline.
Hip: Measure with the tape around the fullest part of the hips.
Measurements are in centimetres (cm)
Delivery & Returns
NOTE - This page is for online purchases ONLY
To download our Online Returns / Exchange Form, please click here
For all in-store purchases please refer to your receipt and in-store policy signage.
At Baku Australia we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your online purchase; if you receive any merchandise that you are unhappy with, simply return to us within 30 days, in the condition that you received it and we will happily exchange or refund. We will also deliver an initial exchange request back to you for free.
Sale merchandise can only be exchanged except in the case of fault.
To ensure we offer the best quality product to all customers please observe that any items returned with makeup marks, no hygiene stickers or removed tags will be rejected.
Please note: We DO NOT exchange online purchases through our physical stores. All online purchases must be exchanged back to our head office.
BAKU now offers FREE returns within Australia using an Australia Post Label.
- Customers within Australia: please visit the Parcel Returns Portal. Enter in your invoice/order number (found in your confirmation email), the reason for returning your item(s), and your details. Once you have created your Return Post Label, you will receive an email with your return reference number. This number can be used to track your return via Australia Post. For international customers, please skip this step and go to step 2.
- Complete the Online Returns/Exchange form included with your order (or download the form here) and enclose with your returned merchandise. Be sure to complete all fields to ensure prompt turn around. We are more than happy to exchange for another size, colour or item, subject to availability. We recommend confirming if your exchange items are in stock by checking our website to make sure your size is available.
- Pack all items with your form in secure packaging or reuse the original packaging.
- If you are using a Return Post Label, secure it to the outside of the package and send your package to the provided address below.
- If you are not using a Return Post Label, visit your local Post Office and send to the provided address below. For peace of mind, we strongly recommend using a trackable and insured postal service as Baku Australia is not liable for lost return parcels.
BAKU AUSTRALIA ONLINE RETURNS
15 Richmond Road
Homebush NSW 2140
- Once we receive your returned goods, we will inspect and process within 5 business days to ensure you receive your return/exchange as quickly as possible. To keep you up to date, we will send you an email confirming your return or exchange, and how it is being processed to your original form of payment. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from Baku Australia.
- Baku Australia will then gladly cover the cost of delivering your new product if you have requested an exchange in the first instance. Any subsequent exchanges will incur delivery charges as per our listed rates.
Observe the online returns/exchanges process as above.
A direct exchange will be made if the new request is to the exact value of your original purchase. Where your exchange request is of a higher value than your original purchase you will need to provide credit card details for this difference. If your exchange request is of a lower value the difference will be refunded to you via your original payment in line with our returns policy.
Except for where your garments may be faulty; shipping and handling charges will not be refunded and we will not pay for the cost of sending the goods back to Baku Australia.
Additionally please note that if you return a product on which duty and tax has been paid, Baku Australia is unable to refund such duty or taxes.
If you have a faulty item that you would like refunded, repaired or replaced, please follow the simple steps of a normal return as shown above.
If an order is deemed faulty, we will gladly reimburse the cost of postage back to us in addition to your refund. For further in-depth information on faulty items, please contact our customer service team.
Exchange Terms and Conditions
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty) and hygiene stickers in place. Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges. If you wish to use a gift card or promo code, please place a new order through the website and return your original items for a refund.
Baku Australia does not accept COD deliveries and any returns sent COD will have the postage costs deducted from your refund.
It may occur that some exchange requests may not be processed if your requested item is out of stock and a refund will be processed instead in these instances. We recommend placing a new order online and returning your original items for a refund to avoid exchange items selling out. You will receive an email to notify you whether a refund or exchange was made on your return. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.